Hey kinks happy Sunday! How are you guys doing? Hope everyone is doing great.
So today I will be brings you steps to revitalise your hair whilst keeping your curl pattern or your wash and go curls.
Before your carry out these steps make sure that your hair have been previously held down by a gel and the gel still has a hold on them curls.
Lets get into the steps………………..
- Wenaturals hemp oil and whipped shea butte
- DIY HAIR MAYO CREAM
- DIY ALEO JUICE GEL (check previous post)
- Part hair into small sections
- Spray with aloe juice gel
- Slightly or lightly finger detangle just the tips of the hair
- Massage the shea butter in (or any smoothen cream of choice)
- Seal the tips of your hair with hair mayo to protect ends from breaking and frizzing
- Apply hemp oil to scalp and message in to stimulate growth
- Let it air dry for a few minute
Cover with a Satin scarf or bonnet!
Hope this post have been helpful to you, do well to leave a comment in the comment section down below.
Follow me on IG @tegskinkuty
Talk soon xoxo Tega Elizabeth Baah