HONEY FACE MASK RECIPE

Hey kinks what's up y'all, hope y'all having a great day?...

So today's post is going to be one of my skin care routine that ensures to keep my skin soft and always moisturised..

Now if you know me before, you know I dealt with serious acne problems both on my face and my body (back and arms), my back and arms are still clearing up but my face has gotten a whole lot better.
I have tried so many scrubs and stuff but they end up being to harsh for my skin and cause me to breakout even more.

Anyways without further a do let's get straight into the post.
So all you will be needing is

  • Pure honey

  • Salt 
  • Olive oil 
MEASUREMENT: 

One table spoon of Honey 
One table spoon of salt 
1/4 of Olive oil 



Mix mixture well until it turns into a caramel color and apply generously all over face avoiding the eye section area. 
Leave on for 10-20 mins and rinse off, after apply your favorite face moisturiser. 

Hope this post has been helpful and if you have any other recipe please share with me in the comment section down below 

Follow me on IG @tegskinkytu 

Talk soon Xoxo Tega Elizabeth Baah 

Comments

  1. Can I mix it in a container so I can use it subsequently or I can only mix n use instantly?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The making of a man is determined by the effort he puts in. Thank you for visiting my blog...

Popular posts from this blog

5 TIPS TO HELP REDUCE SPLIT ENDS AND BREAKAGE

3 REASONS WHY YOUR HAIR ISN'T GROWING

TEN WAYS TO MANAGE SHRINKAGE.