WHATS IN MY PRE POO?


Hey kinks what's up y'all?..

So based on request I will be doing this post.

Let me state here that you don't have to add all this to your pre poo you can just keep it simple and use one oil. But if you are extra like me then go for it and all these benefits to your hair.

Olive oil

1/4 cup

Coconut oil

1/4 cup


Honey

2 table spoons


Wenaturals hemp oil

2 covers


Aloe Vera
I use the aloe vera on the roots of my hair before I start the prepoo process..

You can do this and wait for 30mins before wash but to get and absorb all the benefits I do it over night!

Hope this post has been helpful to you, please share if you have other pre poo method!

Follow me on IG @tegskinkytu

Talk soon Xoxo Tega Elizabeth Baah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 TIPS TO HELP REDUCE SPLIT ENDS AND BREAKAGE

3 REASONS WHY YOUR HAIR ISN'T GROWING

TEN WAYS TO MANAGE SHRINKAGE.