Skip to main content

PRODUCT REVIEW|| Wenaturals

Hey kinks! What's up what's up!!?..
So today I am going to be doing a product review as the post title implies and they are products from wenaturals company.

Let me give you a quick background check about the company, it is a company that cater for the natural hair community especially kinky and nappy hair.
They are based in Africa with their headquarters in Ghana and branches spread across different African countries and also different states in America.

Now that we have a good Intro to what wenaturals is all about let's get straight Into the review...  
I am going to be reviewing these products based on three things, 
  1. Smell 
  2. Feel 
  3. Results.

I got the hemp range products from the company.


Which included~~
  • Shampoo 
  • Conditioner 
  • Leave In conditioner 
  • Hemp oil 
  • Whipped Shea butter 
  • Hair mask a.k.a deep conditioner. 

SHAMPOO

SMELL~~ It smells really good, for a product that is made from all natural organic ingredients, sometimes we know that our natural things can have such a harsh or a strong smell to it,  but this doesn't smell bad at all... I like the smell of it.

FEEL~~ On a normal day I don't like the feel of mint on my body at all,  in my mouth or on my skin(i know it's weird), one of the ingredient in this shampoo is mint. When I read the Ingredient and found out it had mint In it,  I was like 'OH boy no... ' but when I applied it to my hair I actually enjoyed how it felt on my scalp and even on my hair. So do I mind the mint in the shampoo?  'No I don't', do I care for it? 'No I do not! '

RESULTS~~ After using the shampoo I could immediately feel that my hair was softer and well moisturised ( I had to scream from the bathroom so my mum could come and feel how soft my hair was lol)... You can immediately tell the difference after you use the shampoo..  Do I love the results?  'absolutely baby ah zdooo'

CONDITIONER 


SMELL~~ This doesn't have any particular smell to it,  if for anything it has this really clean sanitised smell.

FEEL~~ The best word I can use to describe the feel of this is HEAVENLY... My hair immediately Cooperated with the conditioner and it made the detangling  job faster and less tedious.

RESULTS~~ I had the best results using this conditioner for my hair that I have had in comparison to other conditioners.. It enhanced my natural curl pattern, when I say enhanced I mean ENHANCED!... Did I love the results?  'Absolutely'

HEMP OIL

SMELL~~ No people it doesn't smell like weed (when I instagramed the picture somebody asked me because it's made from hemp lol).. It doesn't have a particular smell or should I say an offensive smell.

FEEL~~ It feels really soothing to the hair, I used it as part of my oil in my pre poo routine and also after wash my LOC technique and it felt good.

RESULTS~~ So with this particular product one cannot almost tell an immediate result apart from your hair feeling really moisturised. However I have used the hemp oil before and it enhances the growth of your hair within a short period of time if used consistently.

LEAVE IN CONDITIONER 


SMELL~~ Again this doesn't have a particular smell to it.  It just smells really clean and sanitised.

FEEL~~ The feel of this is amazing. My hair always embraces it immediately I apply it to my hair and sticks with it too..

RESULTS~~ You get amazing results from using a leave in conditioner. So imagine what one that has hemp as one of the major ingredient will do for your hair.. My hair didn't reject it (sometimes you can use a product and it will just sit on your hair and not even absorb it)  and it made my twist out more defined and last longer.


DEEP CONDITIONER


SMELL~~ Now this has a strong urban smell to it, which is not bad for the job its supposed to be doing for the hair.  However if a little essential oil can be added to help with the smell, fine if not its not all that bad!.

FEEL~~ In the beginning of the application it felt sorta kinda heavy but as my hair began to absorb it, it became normal and smooth.

RESULTS~~ Before I tell you the result, if you are looking to shop from wenaturals and don't know what to buy please just buy this deep conditioner cos the results is AMAZING. As I type this I touched the tips of my hair again to make sure it's real.. This deep conditioner is a best seller in my opinion.

WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER 



SMELL~~ This also have strong urban smell to it. But that's how you know it's the real deal cos regular Shea butter has a strong smell.

FEEL~~ It just glides into your hair and feels really moisturised..

RESULTS~~  Instant moisturising and like I said about the hemp oil, one cannot tell an instant result but I have used it and it also enhances hair growth over time if used consistently.

BONUS


The scalp comforting spray for all my protective styling family!..

Deep conditioning 

Leave IN conditioner 


Thank you so much for reading this, if you have further question please leave it in the comment section down below,  if you have used any of these product please tell me in the comment section.


P.S if you have product you would like for me to review please send me a dm @Tegskinkytu on instagram..

Thank you talk soon Xoxo Tega Elizabeth Baah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 TIPS TO HELP REDUCE SPLIT ENDS AND BREAKAGE

Hey kinks what's up y'all?.... Greetings! I hope everyone is having a fab day?

Okay so to the post what is a split end?  The end of a hair strand is damaged resulting in the strand separating into two or more fragments.

Hair breakage is more of a problem for naturals than split ends because split ends is as a result of many activities that a TRUE natural try to avoid..

Most naturals really suffer from hair breakage and I used to be a part of the team (even do my hair still breaks it has reduced a lot)

Here are five tips to help you manage hair breakage..

TRIM YOUR HAIR AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE:I came in contact with someone who told me that she has a phobia for cutting her hair and she was worried she was weird, but the psychologist in  me didn't see her as crazy though, this is a real problem that a lot of women have. With that being said,  trimming your hair doesn't mean you are cutting it off, it means you cutting of the damaged ends to allow new growth to be possible.

3 REASONS WHY YOUR HAIR ISN'T GROWING

Hey kinks what's up y'all? Happy weekend darlings..

So based on the numerous questions on hair growth, here are three reasons why your hair isn't growing.


YOU COMB IT ALL THE TIME: I have stressed this IN  my hair journey that I don't comb my hair all the time. In fact one of my new year's hair resolution is to comb my hair less this year..  So I take finger detangling serious and I am patient with it. Combing of natural hair (which is already hard in the first place)causes SERIOUS tension to your hair follicles and breaks your hair more than it would if you just finger detangle!.  


YOU DO NOT MAINTAIN A HAIR ROUTINE: like I have said in previous post you have to be consistent but not just consistent, you must have a hair routine or regimen.. Your hair has to be accustomed to a specific method.. It's not everything that is flying in the market that you should do (Charley trust me I learnt the had way).. There are a lot of DIY's out there but you have to be c…

TEN WAYS TO MANAGE SHRINKAGE.

Hey kinks how are you doing? hope everyone is doing exceptionally well? so today i am going to be sharing with  you ten healthy ways you can manage shrinkage.
Before i start let me just mention it here that  as a 4type hair natural, your hair is going to shrink no matter what you do and it is actually a sign of healthy hair living. So lets get straight into them. STYLES: Some particular hair styles can actually help your shrinking hair life, the best way i like to stretch out my hair is to put it in a Bantu knot, it not only stretches it out but it is also stylish. I do not like applying heat to my hair at all, i try my possible best to stay away from heat application so this is a very efficient way of stretching out my hair.
AFRICAN THREADING TECHNIQUE: This is basically how our mothers wore their hair in the good ole days and it stretches out your hair beautiful..
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HAIR IS NOT LEFT OUT FOR TOO LONG: Now I am here for the cute twist out and all and other beautiful ha…