Hey kinks what's up? Hope y'all having a great week?...
So I posted this
- WHY DID YOU GO NATURAL? When people complain to me about their hair the question I ask is why did you go natural? Was it because it's a trend?... For me being natural is more than just what is growing on my head.. I wanted to redefine the definition of the world's standard of beauty, the chemicals in the relaxer is very bad and will eventually damage my hair forever (and I didn't want that), I grew into my own and I wanted to nurture what God naturally gave me.. When I made these resolutions my hair frustrated me less..
|After my big chop|
- DO YOU STUDY YOUR HAIR? I know most of my followers are of a 4type hair and I share as much routines I do with you as I can, but do you study your hair? Every human is made differently. So study your hair and study the products you use for your hair.. Most brands Carter to OTHER TYPE and not the nappy kinky hair we have.. So basically what works for your hair and what products are you using for it.
- CONSISTENCY: How consistent are you with your hair care routines and maintenance?... You can't expect to do something once and expect magic to happen.. You have to be consistent with taking care of it.
- WHAT DO YOU DO FOR GROWTH STIMULATION? Our hair has a high tendency to Shed, high porosity and what not, so you have to stimulate growth and also find ways to combat shedding and dryness etc that can cause stunted growth.. So always moisturise your hair and find a growth stimulator that works for you.
- Lastly PATIENCE: I always joke that my hair has taught me patience, you gotta be patient with your hair it's like a baby, every babies milestone is different the same thing applies to your hair.. So enjoy the process and love it at every stage it's in.
Follow me on IG @tegskinkytu
Talk soon Xoxo Tega Elizabeth Baah