Happy almost weekend.... Hope you guys have been having a good week?..
People that know me well know that once I get into a particular style... (side-eyeing) It's going to take a while to get out...
Right now am feeling the tomboy vibe and I have been playing with it since the beginning of the week... Will just give three basic essential to have when you want to play with the tomboy vibe
- Baseball cap: This is the first thing you need to have, it's great for bad hair days (like I have been having) and it gives the whole outfit a real tomboy vibe..
- Cool pair of foot wear: Be it sneakers, Timberlands whatever you want to have to rock the tomboy vibe is cool.. But make sure it's not heels or sandals..
- Great Pair of glasses: It makes you look soft like a girl but also gives you that badass feel and look..
These are good tips to rocking the tomboy in you...
Now the last time I shared my top ten music and the messages I got, you guys seem to like that kind of stuff (I guess people like when you are more personal about your life on these social media thing.) So today I will be sharing another top ten favorite movie and series am feeling now...
Disclaimer: This list does not represent my all time favorite movies (if I wanted to share that it would take five years sooo lol)
- Super girl (series)
- The other woman (movie)
- Doctor Ken (series)
- A Madea Christmas (movie)
- The Exes (series)
- Black-ish (series)
- Toni Braxton unbreak my heart (movie)
- War room (movie)
- Hit the floor (series)
- The wedding ringer (movie)
Hope you likey and I shall talk to you soon
Xoxoxo Tea Elizabeth Baah