Skip to main content

Throw back || Short Hair Edition

Hey Zamundans.... Wats up everyone?? Hope we are all good? 
See let me tell you something... it's not my fault that i havent posted, Blame it on Nigeria's Airtel I had post planned out and stuff but the network never allowed those post to come to pass.... And I just feel like am over them now.. But maybe I will use them as tbt as time goes on... who knows (Ajuju)... 
So from the post title today's post is a tbt, if you guys remember the time when I had short hair and a few pounds heavier.... yeah then times *in my best Ghana accent I can come up with*.... I decided to put a few post together on it 
Looking back at all these pictures to cut my hair dey hungry me again... but una say make I no try am lol so I have chilled... 
I have categorized them as I like to do into the sneaker style, heels and casual....
  • The sneaker: This one was in my uni days... mehn I loved wearing sneakers then, am even sure I wore it with what you are not suppose to wear it with... This was when I just cut my hair and I was feeling like the ultimate baddo lol....






  • THE HEEL: Growing up if anybody had told me that I will wear heels in my adult life I will never have believed you... to the extent that my mum use to make a joke that she will buy me white bathroom slippers on my wedding day lol.... but as time went on I just learnt the act of wearing them and I love them. .. even though am not there yet to the point of wearing them all day... but there is progress.. 









  • CASUAL: I was looking for other casual pictures I had when I was a low cut girl but I can't find any... this was the only one I found.... But I sha wore the living day light out of this sandals sha... and I had a thing for white that period I noticed 


Well I hope you likey...  
Talk soon xoxo TEGA ELIZABETH BAAH

P. S tag me in your tbt pictures on insta @tegastyle

Comments

  1. i'm enjoyying the sneaker style right now i love how you wore yours.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The making of a man is determined by the effort he puts in. Thank you for visiting my blog...

Popular posts from this blog

5 TIPS TO HELP REDUCE SPLIT ENDS AND BREAKAGE

Hey kinks what's up y'all?.... Greetings! I hope everyone is having a fab day?

Okay so to the post what is a split end?  The end of a hair strand is damaged resulting in the strand separating into two or more fragments.

Hair breakage is more of a problem for naturals than split ends because split ends is as a result of many activities that a TRUE natural try to avoid..

Most naturals really suffer from hair breakage and I used to be a part of the team (even do my hair still breaks it has reduced a lot)

Here are five tips to help you manage hair breakage..

TRIM YOUR HAIR AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE:I came in contact with someone who told me that she has a phobia for cutting her hair and she was worried she was weird, but the psychologist in  me didn't see her as crazy though, this is a real problem that a lot of women have. With that being said,  trimming your hair doesn't mean you are cutting it off, it means you cutting of the damaged ends to allow new growth to be possible.

3 REASONS WHY YOUR HAIR ISN'T GROWING

Hey kinks what's up y'all? Happy weekend darlings..

So based on the numerous questions on hair growth, here are three reasons why your hair isn't growing.


YOU COMB IT ALL THE TIME: I have stressed this IN  my hair journey that I don't comb my hair all the time. In fact one of my new year's hair resolution is to comb my hair less this year..  So I take finger detangling serious and I am patient with it. Combing of natural hair (which is already hard in the first place)causes SERIOUS tension to your hair follicles and breaks your hair more than it would if you just finger detangle!.  


YOU DO NOT MAINTAIN A HAIR ROUTINE: like I have said in previous post you have to be consistent but not just consistent, you must have a hair routine or regimen.. Your hair has to be accustomed to a specific method.. It's not everything that is flying in the market that you should do (Charley trust me I learnt the had way).. There are a lot of DIY's out there but you have to be c…

TEN WAYS TO MANAGE SHRINKAGE.

Hey kinks how are you doing? hope everyone is doing exceptionally well? so today i am going to be sharing with  you ten healthy ways you can manage shrinkage.
Before i start let me just mention it here that  as a 4type hair natural, your hair is going to shrink no matter what you do and it is actually a sign of healthy hair living. So lets get straight into them. STYLES: Some particular hair styles can actually help your shrinking hair life, the best way i like to stretch out my hair is to put it in a Bantu knot, it not only stretches it out but it is also stylish. I do not like applying heat to my hair at all, i try my possible best to stay away from heat application so this is a very efficient way of stretching out my hair.
AFRICAN THREADING TECHNIQUE: This is basically how our mothers wore their hair in the good ole days and it stretches out your hair beautiful..
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HAIR IS NOT LEFT OUT FOR TOO LONG: Now I am here for the cute twist out and all and other beautiful ha…