Good day beautiful people.. So I can see that all bloggers have been doing end of year post. And I was thinking/ praying to God to give me an end of year post inspiration.... And BAM yesterday it happened; when I saw my mother step out of the building I was like 'yooooo I gats to blogs this mehnn you looking smoking!'.. P.S my mum has been vexing with her style lately though 'she nor wan hear kraaaaaaaa'
So here is today's post, I will be sharing with you fourteen things mother has taught me as we end the year 2014.. Hope you likey and hope her style will inspire your mama
- Always find humor in the most painful situation.
- Fashion/personal style is very important BUT let your style be VERY DECENT AND GOD APPEALING.
- It is important to make your kids your best friends.
- It takes a very wise person to be married and if you aren't wise enough, please sit down and learn before getting married.
- There is extra strength in EVERY WOMAN.. you just have to reach deep and find it.
- PRAYER IS ALWAYS THE KEY.
- Nobody is too old to seek advice and counsel when it is needed.
- Take care of your body, you only have one.
- Place yourself more important than people that way you will avoid alot of hurt and pain.
- Push yourself to be better than you were yesterday.
- Life isn't a bed of roses, do take time to enjoy every moment of the day.
- Always keep in touch with reality.
- If you want something, ASK!
- LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS....
Now unto her style yooo... first of all she was the one that introduced me to the fashion world from babyhood and she is the NUMBER ONE CRITIC I HAVE (Damn if this woman analyse some of my outfits I feel like crying lol)..
All am trying to say is that my mum is a VERY FASHIONABLE person and am very proud to be her daughter
Hope you likey... talk soon xoxo TEGA ELIZABETH BAAH