No need To ask how you are because i TRUST God on your behalf!...
Today i decided to go with a color i usually wont go with because i dnt like it *not because they have assigned it to the male gender though*.. but i just think its too plaid!.. Because am short i like to play with colors that will get me noticed so blue aint one of them!...
Remember when i said i was in the best shape of my life? I lied.. this is the best shape of my life! Lol.. *i hope it will keep getting better*...
How did i do with the blue though?... I think i did pretty good aye!..
Just quick tips on how dress your body
- Know the kind of body you have and work to enhance your best features.. i like to wear skirts and leggings because I DONT LOOK GOOD IN JEANS... NEVER HAVE, AM SURE I NEVER WILL! LOL
- Ladies Exposing all parts of your body is not sexiness abeg.. leave some things to mystery
- Play with accessories it,it takes the attention of things you dont want people to notice..
- Different colors for different body types. If A wears a certain color and it worked for her, it dont it dont mean it will work for you!!..
- LASTLY carry yourself with grace and confidence that God has giving you *EVERY WOMAN HAS TREMENDOUS POWER!*
Also the hair i have on is one of the custom made wig i made for myself yesterday.. It was a straight 100% human hair i curled..
I hope you likey.... Talk soon xoxoxo
Tega Elizabeth Baah
*Side note* My Dog Ki refused to let me be in some of the pictures.. lol say Hi to Ki
Quote of the day:
1MY SON, forget not my law or teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments;
2For length of days and years of a life [worth living] and tranquility [inward and outward and continuing through old age till death], these shall they add to you.
3Let not mercy and kindness [shutting out all hatred and selfishness] and truth [shutting out all deliberate hypocrisy or falsehood] forsake you; bind them about your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart.
4So shall you find favor, good understanding, and high esteem in the sight [or judgment] of God and man.
5Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
6In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
7Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil.
8It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones.