Skip to main content

GUEST FEATURE:DIARY OF A SINGLE LADY

HEY ALL PEOPLE OF ZAMUNDA.....

I KNOW I KNOW NO POST SINCE AM SORRY.. BUT I KNOW HOW TO BRIBE YOU.... SEE.I HAVE THE DIARY OF A SINGLE GIRL BY TESSY ABDULRAZAQ... ENJOY BABIES...


     XOXO TEGA

Valentine: single  girls edition
Hey single ladies! As we all know that time of the year we all dread is here! Valentine's day! The day it is thrown in our face just how single we are, when lovers show how much they love each other (or how much is in their bank account) and people have an excuse to dress up in red (uggh!). As much as we single ladies dread it, it's a day we have to live through. So you see, i've been single almost every valentine but this is going to be the last one, somebody shout amen! (ilorin witches fall down and die) overtime, I learnt to make myself happy on this day instead of wallowing in self pity. Now i'll give you the do's and don't's of valentine's day,you don't want to be more miserable than you already are
1DON'T -Never ever, ever, send yourself a present and pretend it's from your lover/partner, significant other or admirer: its may seem like a good idea when you are thinking of how everyone would be showing off their gifts and you'll just be sitting in a corner being the loser but don't! That's the real loser move! Treat yourself alright, hell even buy yourself a nice gift but don't pretend it's from someone else.Embrace your single status it would change soon
DO: Be thankful! It's just a reminder to be thankful! For everything, for your life, for your family and friends.For being able to witness another valentine day even if you are single, thank God for preparing the man of your dreams, for preparing his pocket for the many many gifts he's going to buy you in the future.
DO: Treat yourself , because you are not in a relationship doesn't mean you shouldn't have a great day too. Book a spa session, call up your girlfriends and plan a nice dinner or buy yourself a nice box of chocolate and indulge. You can also go all out and buy yourself that expensive bag/earring/shoe  you've had your eyes on..Go ahead and be your valentine and be shameless about it
DON'T -Don't over indulge- yes I said you should buy yourself a box of chocolate and indulge but this doesn't mean you should sit in front of the tv with a huge box of chocolate and bottle of wine and eat and drink yourself to stupor while watching romantic movies. You know how that adds to your waistline and it's just a sad thing to do
DO: Turn up!!  *It's Friday night and i'm feeling right*
Luckily for we single ladies, valentine falls on a friday this year, so you can stop being miserable, put on your best outfit and hit the hottest club in town. Dance the night away and enjoy! You can enjoy the rest of the weekend too and you don't have to worry about your friends/co workers going on about how the day was the next day, it would have died down my Monday (except the oversabi's)
DON'T- Don't plan/attend any 'I hate valentine' events..unless you hate it of course. As much as valentine is not the best holiday for we single ladies theres so much more to it asides getting chocolates, perfumes, fancy gifts (and N1000 boxers). Its about expression of love so show some love to the less priveledged and those you feel need it, call up your girlfriends and tell them how much you love them, your family, your parents..just tell them how much you love and appericiate them. Besides those 'I hate valentine' events are just downright pathetic
So there you have it ladies! If there's any other do's or don't you feel I omitted use the comment section and let me know! Have a fabulous valentine's day ladies!







Comments

Post a Comment

The making of a man is determined by the effort he puts in. Thank you for visiting my blog...

Popular posts from this blog

5 TIPS TO HELP REDUCE SPLIT ENDS AND BREAKAGE

Hey kinks what's up y'all?.... Greetings! I hope everyone is having a fab day?

Okay so to the post what is a split end?  The end of a hair strand is damaged resulting in the strand separating into two or more fragments.

Hair breakage is more of a problem for naturals than split ends because split ends is as a result of many activities that a TRUE natural try to avoid..

Most naturals really suffer from hair breakage and I used to be a part of the team (even do my hair still breaks it has reduced a lot)

Here are five tips to help you manage hair breakage..

TRIM YOUR HAIR AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE:I came in contact with someone who told me that she has a phobia for cutting her hair and she was worried she was weird, but the psychologist in  me didn't see her as crazy though, this is a real problem that a lot of women have. With that being said,  trimming your hair doesn't mean you are cutting it off, it means you cutting of the damaged ends to allow new growth to be possible.

3 REASONS WHY YOUR HAIR ISN'T GROWING

Hey kinks what's up y'all? Happy weekend darlings..

So based on the numerous questions on hair growth, here are three reasons why your hair isn't growing.


YOU COMB IT ALL THE TIME: I have stressed this IN  my hair journey that I don't comb my hair all the time. In fact one of my new year's hair resolution is to comb my hair less this year..  So I take finger detangling serious and I am patient with it. Combing of natural hair (which is already hard in the first place)causes SERIOUS tension to your hair follicles and breaks your hair more than it would if you just finger detangle!.  


YOU DO NOT MAINTAIN A HAIR ROUTINE: like I have said in previous post you have to be consistent but not just consistent, you must have a hair routine or regimen.. Your hair has to be accustomed to a specific method.. It's not everything that is flying in the market that you should do (Charley trust me I learnt the had way).. There are a lot of DIY's out there but you have to be c…

TEN WAYS TO MANAGE SHRINKAGE.

Hey kinks how are you doing? hope everyone is doing exceptionally well? so today i am going to be sharing with  you ten healthy ways you can manage shrinkage.
Before i start let me just mention it here that  as a 4type hair natural, your hair is going to shrink no matter what you do and it is actually a sign of healthy hair living. So lets get straight into them. STYLES: Some particular hair styles can actually help your shrinking hair life, the best way i like to stretch out my hair is to put it in a Bantu knot, it not only stretches it out but it is also stylish. I do not like applying heat to my hair at all, i try my possible best to stay away from heat application so this is a very efficient way of stretching out my hair.
AFRICAN THREADING TECHNIQUE: This is basically how our mothers wore their hair in the good ole days and it stretches out your hair beautiful..
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HAIR IS NOT LEFT OUT FOR TOO LONG: Now I am here for the cute twist out and all and other beautiful ha…