Skip to main content

MEET MY FAMILY

Hey my dear people of Zamunda..

So i haven't done any outfit post this new year so as usual , am gonna be doing a re-run of what i have worn so far, and i also wanted to blab about my family for a little while so allow me and stay with me lol.
 Am going to start with my dad, as the head of the family; my dad and i have our moments lol we fight most of the time (of cos the fight is one sided lol because i cant fight back all i can do is turn into a freshly baked bread out of anger lol) but then he is MY FATHER  he makes sure i am alwasy comfortable anywhere i am and he is a good man.
 My eldest brother Kelly Baah hmmm well Kelly is like the standard (even though they don't admit it) if you are a Baah you a Baah you gotta work to meet or beat; people say he is very handsome *i don't see it lol*, he doesn't like all these our Serenre (hair, make-up, lashes etc) if i tell you the lectures i get everyday for using these stuff ehnn you will pity me lol, so *hint hint girls, if you wan toast my brother make sure that you are all natural baby lol*. Kelly is very smart and articulate about his decisions and the things he does which is a really good example for me...

 My immediate elder brother Edafe Baah this one ehnn if i open chapter for him head i nor go end here today, my personal annoy-er, my partner in crime, my fellow orobo in the house. Dafe is funny, fun to be with, very very jovial and welcoming whenever am with him, he has the ability to lift up my spirit if am sad or not in the mood, my defender.. Okay that's enough before he starts getting too happy with his life lol.
 My younger sister Precious Baah, this little chick is HILARIOUS you must always be laughing when you are with my sister, she always has something smart to say, she makes me feel like am in my teens again and even though she is very young, she gives GREAT advice, i talk to  her about anything lol. Sometimes i wonder how someone so young is able to relate to my almost grown up life issues lol... she is just the best i couldn't have asked for a better sister.
 i saved the best for last, ell some people say they don't have a favorite in their house, well i do and that's MY MUM.... my mum is THE ABSOLUTE BEST, i would be lost without this woman, she taught me everything from being stylish, to having a sense of humor even in crisis, to wanting to know God more, to boys and love etc, when i start talking about my mother my heart always sink inside because she is everything ( when i meet whoever i would end up with, i would know because my heart will sink inside, and then i would be able to say '"i love this person")..... i never get tired of saying I LOVE MY MOTHER.. one day i will write a book about her, she gave me everything, well apart from her height but the rest of it, if you see me you have seen my mother.. She is a good dancer, comedian (that's were precious gets it from) BLUNT beautiful GODLY etc woman i know.. I JUST LOVE THIS WOMAN SOO MUCH


Okay its enough talk about this my raggedy family, we are not even close to been perfect, but we have learnt through time that its by sticking together that we will make it  I LOVE MY  FAMILY...  ENJOY PICTURES
MEET KELLY

MEET PRECIOUS


MEET MY GEEE DAFE

PHOTOBOMED BY KELLY, BUT MEET MY PAPA

"CAFTAIN'" AS WE LIKE TO CALL HIM

MEET MY MAM A

HIDE YOUR KIDS

THE MAKING FACES SYNDROME IS IN OUR BLOOD


MEET PRECIOUS










Comments

  1. i have always loved and admired this family.. esp your mum, the way she acts as if she is your elder sister,, and you and precious.. damn i envy your relationship you never act 22 around her and thats how your mum never act her age around you... GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm..can't stop smiling.Nice nd funny piks u'v all got,nd vry short bt intresting story about ur family.God guide nd bless ur family.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly now i know where u got it from... it runs in the family... nice family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much on my behalf and kelly's behalf

      Delete
  4. your family is the best! and you are all beautiful! specially your mum!<333

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The making of a man is determined by the effort he puts in. Thank you for visiting my blog...

Popular posts from this blog

5 TIPS TO HELP REDUCE SPLIT ENDS AND BREAKAGE

Hey kinks what's up y'all?.... Greetings! I hope everyone is having a fab day?

Okay so to the post what is a split end?  The end of a hair strand is damaged resulting in the strand separating into two or more fragments.

Hair breakage is more of a problem for naturals than split ends because split ends is as a result of many activities that a TRUE natural try to avoid..

Most naturals really suffer from hair breakage and I used to be a part of the team (even do my hair still breaks it has reduced a lot)

Here are five tips to help you manage hair breakage..

TRIM YOUR HAIR AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE:I came in contact with someone who told me that she has a phobia for cutting her hair and she was worried she was weird, but the psychologist in  me didn't see her as crazy though, this is a real problem that a lot of women have. With that being said,  trimming your hair doesn't mean you are cutting it off, it means you cutting of the damaged ends to allow new growth to be possible.

3 REASONS WHY YOUR HAIR ISN'T GROWING

Hey kinks what's up y'all? Happy weekend darlings..

So based on the numerous questions on hair growth, here are three reasons why your hair isn't growing.


YOU COMB IT ALL THE TIME: I have stressed this IN  my hair journey that I don't comb my hair all the time. In fact one of my new year's hair resolution is to comb my hair less this year..  So I take finger detangling serious and I am patient with it. Combing of natural hair (which is already hard in the first place)causes SERIOUS tension to your hair follicles and breaks your hair more than it would if you just finger detangle!.  


YOU DO NOT MAINTAIN A HAIR ROUTINE: like I have said in previous post you have to be consistent but not just consistent, you must have a hair routine or regimen.. Your hair has to be accustomed to a specific method.. It's not everything that is flying in the market that you should do (Charley trust me I learnt the had way).. There are a lot of DIY's out there but you have to be c…

TEN WAYS TO MANAGE SHRINKAGE.

Hey kinks how are you doing? hope everyone is doing exceptionally well? so today i am going to be sharing with  you ten healthy ways you can manage shrinkage.
Before i start let me just mention it here that  as a 4type hair natural, your hair is going to shrink no matter what you do and it is actually a sign of healthy hair living. So lets get straight into them. STYLES: Some particular hair styles can actually help your shrinking hair life, the best way i like to stretch out my hair is to put it in a Bantu knot, it not only stretches it out but it is also stylish. I do not like applying heat to my hair at all, i try my possible best to stay away from heat application so this is a very efficient way of stretching out my hair.
AFRICAN THREADING TECHNIQUE: This is basically how our mothers wore their hair in the good ole days and it stretches out your hair beautiful..
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HAIR IS NOT LEFT OUT FOR TOO LONG: Now I am here for the cute twist out and all and other beautiful ha…