Skip to main content

REMEMBERING EHIZEFUA AKHIMIEN

Hey Zamundan peeps... was good?......

Well as for me i'am extremely tired but i must update this post because today is the birthday of one of the best people i know... Death took her away from me; away from us, so in honor of her we have decided to write all to her and tell her to keep resting in the lords peace.....







Ehi was a damsel, a caring and loving friend.. words aint enough to describe her!.. she was an epitome of a good friend,always concerned about people and things around her! Zeffy taught me some things and i remember her today which is the day she was born into this world...... I miss her and will always remember her..... #always and forever# RIP MY DEAR FRIEND TILL WE MEET AGAIN IN THE WORLD BEYOND.................. MZ_IPHIE (IFEOMA ONWUBOLU)




My Ehi!!! its still like a shock to know you actually gone.... but its still like yesterday tonke. I cam remember primary school days myself, Fejiro and you, you were easy going and really matured in so many things you did i miss you Ehizefua, i really do. Primary school were over and we moved on to secondary school but you still didnt change a bit. I remember when i come to your corner when am hungry and you always had something to shar. lil did i know you would go soo soon. Everybody in my house misses you, my sisters, my mum and mist especially me... I felt bitter when i went to your house to see your mum and your bro said something that really touched me, he was like "so you are bose? always heard the name but never saw the face..... I miss you ehi and i know you are resting in the bossom of the lord Almighty.. Adieu sis till we meet to part no more.. I LOVE YOU SIS............... BOSEDE ODIDI




 So humble, so caring, so loving, so adorable, so vibrant, so in point.... We miss you Ehizefua Akhimien, you'll forever remain in our hearts... rest on OUR DEAR SISTER,......... Jemimah Ferdinard



She was a great friend with a great deal of maturity in her  and LIVE was her thing......... Fejiro Atawhe.....


They say its your trye friends that are most memorable because no matter how many more friends you make and how many people you meet, those friends will always be on your mind. Ehi you are a true friend then and still now. You believed in me even when i didnt believe in myself, you always had something goid to say about others and you had a kind word and you had a kind word for every person that was distressed and that itself is making a virtous person, It makes me so sad that you were taken away too soon, the only thing that comforts me is that i know you are in a better place. A place filled with enternal joy and laughte. You will always occupy that special place in my heart...... Winnie Ojemekele



Wish she never left i miss her sooo much, my sist from another mother... May she continue to rest in the LORD.... Fostina Diji




I miss you sexy voice and fun memories.. my heart is too heavy you wudda been 22 today.... i love you...... Amarachi Atumonye




I dont have soo many words to say, i was sad but then i know you wouldnt want me to, you would want me to be happy and remember your fun and good memory.., Ehi had the best heart and very funny too she always spoke indian to me saying she would marry an indian man and his name is harman.... she had the best handwriting and the most creative mind ever, i remember her slapping me anytime i fell asleep in class... too many memories, when i travelled i always said i would call you later, always said later, never knew death would take you away, i wish i could kill death!!!..... i love you Zeffy... keep resting in the Lord.......Tega Elizabeth Baah



Cakes for you is courtsey of Amara















Comments

  1. TEARS FLOWS FRM MY HRT WIT PASSION! JUST CANT IMAGING U AR NAT HIA LUV DIED IN ME WEN U STOP BREATHING. I WIL NAT CRY BT I WIL BURN CANDLES CUS U SOUL WAS TAKN BY LIFE COLLECTOR I REMEMBER WEN U ASK ME DIS QUESTION "will u grow old wit me"BT I JUST COULD NAT ANSWER CUS I WAS TOO AFRAID OF DEATH U GAVE ME ABODAN COURAGE U NEVA FEARD DEATH Y U I JUST KIP ASKN MYSELF BT I DNT STIL BLIV DAT U AR DEAD BT U TRAVELD TU INDIA.I LUV U N I WIL ALWAYS DO.HAPI BDAY IN HEAVEN MY "DESERT ROSE"FRM UR RICKY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U WIL ALWUS B MY 1st LUV... I LUV U.RICKY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehizefua....I learnt many tins 4rm u esp being humble...I can neva 4get d day u gave me ur song book 2 learn NO AIR...will 4eva miss u...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, dnt knw wt to say, U helped me a lot even when I was rily stupid nd mean. U neva judgd me, even wen I deservd it. I rememba annex house, u we're in segment four, I wil always cross ova nd u wil lecture me on hw to spend wisely nd save nd Ur blue boat milk. We changd hostels nd finally class...... Bt I always respectd U, altho we neva talkd so much again.... I write dis wit tears flowin 4rm my eyes cos I kant even believe wt am typing, I stil talk abt U a lot, we we'r d slim group of gals, I ve grown bigger nw, nt jst me, even jane, chioma, ify I always waitd 4 dis moment wen we will all grow bigger.......I miss U swthrt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wish I knew u better,Buh dats nt wat matters now what matters was ur personality nd what u were.I feel terrible buh God knows best. Keep resting in d lord till will meet to path no more...... PEACE IZEVBIZUA,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember wen we always chat online, even few days b4 u left dis world,u always dere encouragin and tellin me nt 2 give up..such a great frnd you are...,we miss you but God knws best...Anna enodiakemhen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! RIP Ehi, it's such a sad thing to hear of the death of a classmate. I still remember vividly your smile back then in school nd though we never talked at length; it pains so much to hear of your demise. I'm still gonna miss you. May ur soul find rest in the bosom of the lord. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The making of a man is determined by the effort he puts in. Thank you for visiting my blog...

Popular posts from this blog

5 TIPS TO HELP REDUCE SPLIT ENDS AND BREAKAGE

Hey kinks what's up y'all?.... Greetings! I hope everyone is having a fab day?

Okay so to the post what is a split end?  The end of a hair strand is damaged resulting in the strand separating into two or more fragments.

Hair breakage is more of a problem for naturals than split ends because split ends is as a result of many activities that a TRUE natural try to avoid..

Most naturals really suffer from hair breakage and I used to be a part of the team (even do my hair still breaks it has reduced a lot)

Here are five tips to help you manage hair breakage..

TRIM YOUR HAIR AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE:I came in contact with someone who told me that she has a phobia for cutting her hair and she was worried she was weird, but the psychologist in  me didn't see her as crazy though, this is a real problem that a lot of women have. With that being said,  trimming your hair doesn't mean you are cutting it off, it means you cutting of the damaged ends to allow new growth to be possible.

3 REASONS WHY YOUR HAIR ISN'T GROWING

Hey kinks what's up y'all? Happy weekend darlings..

So based on the numerous questions on hair growth, here are three reasons why your hair isn't growing.


YOU COMB IT ALL THE TIME: I have stressed this IN  my hair journey that I don't comb my hair all the time. In fact one of my new year's hair resolution is to comb my hair less this year..  So I take finger detangling serious and I am patient with it. Combing of natural hair (which is already hard in the first place)causes SERIOUS tension to your hair follicles and breaks your hair more than it would if you just finger detangle!.  


YOU DO NOT MAINTAIN A HAIR ROUTINE: like I have said in previous post you have to be consistent but not just consistent, you must have a hair routine or regimen.. Your hair has to be accustomed to a specific method.. It's not everything that is flying in the market that you should do (Charley trust me I learnt the had way).. There are a lot of DIY's out there but you have to be c…

TEN WAYS TO MANAGE SHRINKAGE.

Hey kinks how are you doing? hope everyone is doing exceptionally well? so today i am going to be sharing with  you ten healthy ways you can manage shrinkage.
Before i start let me just mention it here that  as a 4type hair natural, your hair is going to shrink no matter what you do and it is actually a sign of healthy hair living. So lets get straight into them. STYLES: Some particular hair styles can actually help your shrinking hair life, the best way i like to stretch out my hair is to put it in a Bantu knot, it not only stretches it out but it is also stylish. I do not like applying heat to my hair at all, i try my possible best to stay away from heat application so this is a very efficient way of stretching out my hair.
AFRICAN THREADING TECHNIQUE: This is basically how our mothers wore their hair in the good ole days and it stretches out your hair beautiful..
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HAIR IS NOT LEFT OUT FOR TOO LONG: Now I am here for the cute twist out and all and other beautiful ha…