Hey kinks whats up?how are you guys doing?
So I finally get the chance to wash my hair tomorrow and that has inspired today's post and I will be sharing with you guys why I prefer FINGER DETANGLING
- RETAINING LENGTH: If you are looking to grow luscious beautiful black hair I will strongly recommend you using your fingers to detangle your hair rather than using any kind of brush or combs. I know that it takes longer to do but it is the best as it helps you see where little knots are made and you will be able to untie them gently and easily.. So always opt for the finger detangle option.
- REDUCES HEADACHES: I always get the 'omg Tega doesn't your head hurt when you comb it?' and my answer is always 'no it doesn't because i do not comb my hair' and the crowd always go 'EHN'. When you finger detangle, you are not tugging at your scalp or pulling your hair/head in different directions so it will definitely reduce the risk if you getting headache and the task of hair maintenance becomes less burdensome and dreaded.
- HELPS YOU KNOW/UNDERSTAND YOUR HAIR BETTER: I have a mixture of a 4c and a 4b hair type and the middle of my hair tends to dry out faster and get more tangled than the rest of the hair. I learnt and discovered this because of my finger detangling process, you can only know your hair when you interact with it. When you finger detangle, it gives you a better understanding and feel of what your hair does and how it operates.
- THERAPEUTIC: This is relative and might not be for everyone, when I am in the process of finger combing my hair, it relaxes me and eases my tension (I have a tendency to be tensed a lot) by the time I am through with my whole head, I am relaxed and might of forgotten what was tensing me up or found a solution to the problem.
- PRODUCES STRONGER HAIR GROWTH FROM THE FOLLICLES: This right now will be science, so when you comb your and put lots of tension to your scalp, your brain and your hair growth hormone begin to send signals to each other to produce stronger hair strands than normal and then when those very strong hair strands grow, they become weak at the tip and then starts to break or fall off.
Hope you liked this post?, make sure to drop a comment in the comment section below. Follow me on IG @tegskinkytu.
Talk soon xoxo